Emepelle is the first and only line of skincare products available to help improve the appearance of Estrogen Deficient Skin by harnessing the restorative benefits of patented MEP Technology.
- MEP Technology: Helps restore the natural function of Estrogen Deficient Skin.
- Vitamins C and E, Ferulic Acid and Plant Extracts: Provides powerful free radical defense.
- Niacinamide: Helps even skin tone and texture, brighten and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and provides additional antioxidant protection.
- Peptides: Help combat oxidative stress and improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and skin laxity.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps improve hydration and moisture retention.
Please note: Emepelle products are non-hormonal. Though MEP technology has been clinically proven to be safe, it has not been tested on individuals with specific medical conditions. If you're unsure if Emepelle is right for you, please consult with a licensed physician.
Did You Know?
Estrogen plays a critical role in helping skin maintain optimal moisture retention, collagen and elastin levels and skin thickness.1
The body’s estrogen levels naturally decline with age, especially during perimenopause and menopause, causing a rapid reduction in collagen levels and accelerated skin aging.2
Even with proper sun protection and defense against other damaging factors such as pollution, declining estrogen levels during perimenopause and menopause lead to visible changes in the skin.3
FINE LINES & WRINKLING
BY STUDY PARTICIPANTS AND THE LEAD INVESTIGATOR AFTER ONLY 8 WEEKS OF USING EMEPELLE SERUM AND NIGHT CREAM4
of study participants showed improvement in skin hydration based on investigator analysis
. . . . .
of study participants agreed that Emepelle improved the appearance of their skin
. . . . .
of study participants saw a reduction in wrinkles
. . . . .
Emepelle Serum £135.00 - 1.2fl oz (35ml)
Emepelle Night Cream £175.00 - 50g
AS SEEN IN