Advanced Massage Technology that beautifully supports your health and wellbeing is here, at Age Repair, with Body Ballancer!
You've probably heard of your lymphatic system, but are you aware of the vital role it plays in keeping you in tip top shape?
It's common for our lymphatic systems to get blocked, and therefore swelling occurs (for example, through illness). This can lead to bloating, brain fog, digestive problems, and much more.
Keeping your body balance in check is key; and that's what our wonderful treatment "Body Ballancer" does for you, supporting:
- Proper circulation by bringing oxygenated blood to treated areas
- Body fluid balance
- Immune function
- Fat burning
- The flushing of toxins
- The fighting of illness
- Sport pre/post excercise recovery
- Discomfort of heaviness & tightness during pregnancy
- Lessen or even prevent the formation of spider and varicose veins
What's not to love about this treatment, when it helps with body contouring, relaxation, skin tone, cellulite reduction and your overall health.
Treatment time varies between 35 - 45 minutes
Body Ballancer is great for:
Health & Wellbeing
Skin Tone & Cellulite
Part of your sport programme
ABOUT BODY BALLANCER®
How does Body Ballancer work?
Slip into Body Ballancer’s patented inflating compression garments, lie back and enjoy a wonderfully relaxing or invigorating massage.
The Body Ballancer® uses patent protected inflating compression garments to apply a gentle or firm massage. Each garment contains 24 individual air chambers that overlap to apply fluent compression strokes that target every inch of the treated area.
This massage motion, with its specific direction of flow from the base of the limb to the torso, increases circulation and gently but thoroughly decongests the problem areas of hips, thighs, buttocks (Ballancer® pants) and upper arms (Ballancer® jacket).
The Body Ballancer® action accelerates the removal of waste products and excess fluid via the lymphatic system, reducing the appearance of cellulite, improving skin tone, and reducing volume in areas affected by excess fluid retention whilst Its gentle, rhythmic action promotes relaxation whilst boosting immune system function.
10 top facts about the lymphatic system
- It’s the least understood and most undervalued of all the body systems, yet if it stopped working we’d die within 24-48 hours!
- It’s around twice the size of the blood-circulation system and manages almost double the volume of fluid daily.
- Lymph fluid starts its life as plasma; the watery component that makes up over half our blood volume.
- There are between 400 and 800 lymph nodes in the body that constantly monitor and filter the lymph to remove toxins, waste and pathogens.
- Swelling of the lymph nodes (or glands) in your neck are an indication that the body is in the throes of fighting an infection.
- The lymphatic system been described as the ‘distribution network’ of the immune system and works seamlessly alongside it to fight bacteria, viruses and any other undesirables that make their way into the body.
- Far from being a useless, dead-end tube, the appendix has recently been discovered to be an important part of the lymphatic system.
- Your gut is lined with millions of lymphatic vessels (called lacteals) that absorb the fats and fatty acids you ingest and transport them directly to the heart, where they enter the circulatory system as fuel.
- The lymphatic system is considered to be the most important body system in Ayurvedic medicine, which considers it to be the ‘water of life’.
- Unlike the circulatory system, the lymphatic system is a one-way street with no pump, relying on movement, gravity and breathing to keep it flowing.
A single Body Ballancer Session is £60
or buy a course for £300 for 6 sessions
Why not combine a Body Ballancer with your Skin Rejuvenation treatment for just £30!