01794 874 586
Procedure time: 30-60 minutes
Pain: Mild Discomfort
Anaesthetic: Topical anaesthetic cream/ dental block
Full recovery: 2-7 days depending on area
Results duration: 6-12 months
Risks: Bruising, swelling, tenderness, lumps, asymmetry
Most commonly treated areas:
Fillers can be used to volumise, shape, rejuvenate or smooth the skin on the face, hands and decolletage.
The most common areas we treat are the cheeks, nasolabial lines (nose to mouth), marionette lines (below the mouth), lips, tear trough and jowls. There are different fillers depending upon the area to be treated, ranging from hydrating fillers which are perfect for the decolletage, smooth fillers ideal for the lips or denser fillers for volumising which are most suitable for the cheeks. Often, a combination of areas and fillers are used to achieve the perfect result.
0.5ml - £165
1ml - £220
Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty - £220
Nasolabial/ Marionette lines:
1ml - £220
2ml - £385
1ml - £275
2ml - £440
3ml - £550
1ml - £275
Follow-up syringe (if needed 4 weeks post treatment) - £140
Hyalase (dissolving agent): £150
If you wish to return to get more filler in your lips we offer 1 ml for £165, if you come in within 2 months of receiving your first treatment. (Saving £55)
Dermal fillers are used for facial aesthetic treatments and are injected into the skin. They are designed to effectively reduce the appearance of unwanted wrinkles, contour and create volume, and to revitalize the skin. Dermal fillers are based on Hyaluronic acid which is a substance that naturally exists in your body.
The result of a single treatment can be seen instantly and can last for around 6 to 12 months. Dermal filler injections can give a natural looking result that does not affect facial expression.
How does it work?
Using a tiny needle, the filler product is injected into the skin or just below it depending on the area being treated. The filler plumps up the layers of skin immediately beneath the area and the result is an instant filling-out effect so that the skin is smoother, less wrinkled and more youthful.
Is it safe and does it hurt?
We only use fillers with a proven track record for safety and so you can be assured that they are safe. We do not treatment anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding and those with active skin infections such as cold sores. The injection may sting and can be slightly painful, but many people experience only mild discomfort. Anesthetic creams and/or injections can be used. Although most of the injectables we use already have a numbing agent in, this is called Lidocaine.
Since the products are hypoallergenic gels, allergic reactions are extremely rare. Side effects are uncommon but can occur, and include bruising, tenderness, reddening, and occasionally itching.
There is usually a little swelling immediately after treatment but in most cases it is very mild. If any of these do occur they usually settle within a week.
Bruising can sometimes be significant and last no more than a week, it is best to avoid anti-inflammatory (aspirin, ibuprofen) for at least 7 days before treatment, unless these have been prescribed for a medical indication. Alcohol within the previous 24 hours can also increase the risk of bruising. Treatments are only carried out after a full medical history has been undertaken.
- Post treatment: Immediately after treatment there may be some swelling, redness, itching and tenderness. This is a normal result of the injection and will settle.
- The swelling may remain for up to a week, the other symptoms usually settling more quickly.After injections to enhance lips, the swelling can persist for a week or more. During this time the lips can look uneven and so it is important to understand that the result immediately after injection will not always be the final result.
- Bruising can be quite marked in some instances and the application of ice following treatment may reduce this.
- Avoid applying make-up for 24 hours to the treated area – this is especially important for the lips.
- If you have had cold-sores in the past there is a risk that the needle punctures can cause another eruption – you may need some tablets or cream from the practitioner who treated you to prevent this.
- Hyaluronic filler treatments (Juvederm, Emervel, Restylane, Perfectha, Teosyal, Stylage and Belotero) may last from 4 months up to 12 months, depending on the area treated, age, skin-type, lifestyle and muscle activity.
- Fillers are broken down through the body’s natural processes and there are no permanent effects.